Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2022
JOB FOR UKRAIN REFUGEE: Nursing Assistant for senior residence (f/m/d)
Teilzeit • Schwaigern • ASB Haus für Pflege und Gesundheit
For our ASB senior residence in Schwaigern we are looking for
Nursing assistants (f/m/d)
in part-time, as soon as possible.
This is a fast-track application process for all of those who have lost their jobs in Ukraine and are urgently looking for work.
- Individual and appreciative support of the residents
- Ensuring the well-being of the residents and support their independence
- Holistic nursing care of the residents under the direction and the responsibility of the qualified nurse
- Participation in care offers such as social activation, entertainment and socialization for individual clients or groups
- Recording nursing documentation
- An 1- year training as nursing assistent is advantageous
- We also welcome empolyees without nursing experience who enjoy working with people in need
- You are willing to work shifts and weekends
- Career changers are welcome
- German skills are advantageous
We offer you:
- Contact person who speaks ukrainian und russian
- Performance- related pay according to the collective agreement TV-L
- Special annual payment of up to 95% of the monthly salary
- capital-forming benefits and company pension scheme
- Time and activity-related bonuses
- At least 29 days vacation (in full-time employement)
- Empolyer-funded further qualifications and support of individual career
- Allowance for work-related relocation
- Employee benefits: Discounts and special conditions at 500 partner companies.
- Discounts for private services in our therapy centers
- Referral bonus: employees recruit employees
ASB is one of the largest aid and welfare organizations in the Heilbronn-Franken region. More than 1,800 full-time employees and numerous volunteers as well as people in voluntary service are involved, for example, in rescue, in outpatient care services as well as in our 15 inpatient care facilities, in assistance for the disabled and integration assistance, in the kindergartens, therapy centers and in the driving service. We provide support wherever help is needed.
Would you like to learn more about us?
Ms. Dyck, our Ukrainian and Russian speaking employee, will be happy to answer your questions by phone or WhatsApp.
Apply now! We are looking forward to meeting you!
ASB Haus für Pflege und Gesundheit
attn. Valentina Elshani
- ASB Haus für Pflege und Gesundheit (74193 Schwaigern)
Bewerbungsfrist: Freitag, 15. Juli 2022, 00:00:00